Services - Consultation, brain surgery, spine surgery, pain treatment
A range of specialized medical services for diseases of the brain and spine are provided with the incorporation of minimally invasive management strategies including microsurgery, endoscopic surgery and navigation guided brain surgery. They are recommended for the management of brain tumours, brain haemorrhage, ischaemic stroke, hydrocephalus, spine diseases due to degeneration, trauma, haemorrhage or tumor. The operations include:
- Medical Consultation and Examination
- Minimal Invasive Brain Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery
- Neuropathic Pain Treatment
Medical Consultation and Examination.
- Consultation on brain and spine diseases and neuropathic pain.
- Onsite radiological investigations including digital X-ray, bone density scan, CT scan.
- Arrangement of physiotherapy, special radiological investigation and hospital admission.
Minimal Invasive Brain Surgery
- Neuronavigation guided brain tumour surgery
- Cyberknife and X-Knife Radiosurgery
- Endoscopic brain surgery
- Skull base surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Awake craniotomy
Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery
- Axial Lumbar Interbody Fusion (AxiaLIF)
- Percutaneous Hydrocision Lumbar Discectomy
- Percutaneous Endoscopic and Microendoscopic lumbar discectomy
- Endoscopic spine surgery
- Lumbar disc nucleus replacement
- Artificial intervertebral disc replacement
- Intervertebral disc disease surgery
- Minimal invasive cervical and lumbar spine fusion.
- SATELLITE System PEEK Nucleus Replacement
- Low back pain treatment - Disc Biacuplasty
- Degenerative disc disease Surgery - Direct Lateral Interbody Fusion (DLIF)
- Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement
Neuropathic Pain Treatment
- Epidural nerve block.
- Radiofrequency therapy for back pain (Facet joint and lumbar disc)
- Radiofrequency therapy for trigeminal neuralgia
- Spinal Cord Stimulator for chronic pain.
- Endovascular treatment of cerebral artery aneurysm or stenosis
- Carotid endarterectomy under regional anaesthesia.
- Vagal nerve stimulator for epilepsy.
- Programmable ventriculoperitoneal shunt.