About information provider
Dr. Lam Ming Kuen, Joseph
Registered specialist in Neurosurgery
Honorary Clinical Associate Professor (Honorary), Division of Neurosurgery, Department of Surgery, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Clinical Assistant Professor (honorary) in Family Medicine, Jockey Club School of Public Health and Primary Care, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Honorary Editorial Advisory Board, MIMS Neurology & Psychiatry Guide
- Co-Editor, Interacranial Pressure and Brain Monitoring XII. 2005. Springer Wien New York
- Lam JMK, Smielewski P, Al-Rawi P, Griffiths P, Pickard JD, Kirkpatrick PJ. Internal and external carotid contributions to near infrared spectroscopy during carotid endarterectomy. Stroke, 28(5):906-911, 1997.
- Lam JMK, Hsiang JNK, Poon WS. Monitoring of autoregulation using laser Doppler flowmetry in patients with head injury. J Neurosurg. 86:438-445, 1997.
- Lam JMK, Smielewski P, Griffiths P, Al-Rawi P, Pickard JD, Kirkpatrick PJ. Collateral circulation and NIRS changes in patients for carotid endarterectomy. In: Klingelhofer J et al., (Ed.). New Trends in Cerebral Hemodynamics. pp103-107 Elservier Science B.V. New York.
- Lam JM, Smielewski P, Czosnyka M, Pickard JD, Kirkpatrick PJ. Predicting delayed ischemic deficits after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage using a transient hyperemic response test of cerebral autoregulation. Neurosurgery 47(4):819-825, 2000
- Lam JM, Smielewski P, Al-Rawi P, Griffiths P, Yu AL, Pickard JD, Kirkpatrick PJ. Prediction of Cerebral ischaemia during carotid endarterectomy with preoperative CO2-reactivity studies and angiography. Br J Neurosurg 14(5):441-448, 2000.
- Lam JMK, Chan MSY, Poon WS. Cerebral venous oxygen saturation monitoring: is dominant jugular bulb cannulation good enough? Br J Neurosurg 10(4):357-364,1996.
- Lam JMK. Invited Commentary. Assessment of the brain tolerability of unilateral carotid artery sacrifice. Asian J Surgery 2001;24(3):293-296.